Monday, May 30, 2016

Yeah, I don't knit. At all. :(

Sadly, I haven't really knitted much in the past year and a half. After the last post about Maddie, I picked up some needles and a pattern and was ready to go.

And then, if you click to my other blogs, Cancer knocked on my door. I haven't really blogged, read and reviewed books, or knit much at all in the last 18 months.

Chemo is about to start up again, so maybe it's about time I finish those adorable bear hoods for my friend and her daughter? Like, seriously...they should've been done in October. /facepalm

I'm down to one furbaby. Last year we lost our two remaining cats, Webbie and Gabby. Heart attack and stroke, respectively. Binky, my shihvanese, is the only one left and she is 13 years old. My heart hurts and twinges from time to time, but we still have Binky!

Hope all is well for whomever reads this. <3 Remember that life is short and you need to embrace the rainy days as well as the sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment